Creative Client Gifts: 12 Australian-Made Options To Make Your Business Stand Out
There are so many gifts available for purchase from local Australian businesses, and many you can even purchase online. If you want to go the extra mile, personalised gifts are the way to go. A range of local Australian companies have come up with creative and elevated products that will definitely leave a lasting impression of your business. These gifts really express your gratitude and thanks by showing you’ve gone out of your way to choose this memorable gift.
To keep your business on a client’s radar, it’s a good idea to give out a gift at least once a year, especially when you’re in a competitive industry. The holiday season or end of financial year is usually a good time for a corporate gift.
Corporate gift giving can also help in:
- Providing a constant reminder of your brand
- Preventing customer churn
- Promoting loyalty to your brand
- Increasing retention of customers
- Showing appreciation
- Cementing relationships between you and your client
- Increasing familiar connections
The mere giving of gifts does not guarantee these benefits, though. You will only reap the rewards of a good relationship and lasting business if you choose appropriate business gifts and give them in the right circumstances.
To help you start with the gift-giving process, we’ve rounded up the top 12 gifts you can give to the most important people that helped your business succeed. These gifts show genuine appreciation, thoughtfulness, and solid support for Australian businesses.
Best Australian Corporate Gifts For Clients and Business Connections
1. Personalised Corporate Gift BoxThere's a saying that goes, “a person’s name is, to that person, the sweetest and most important sound in any language”. A personalised corporate gift box engraved with your client’s company name will definitely make them feel special. These boxes can make a perfect hamper for any of the unique corporate gifts that are listed below.
You can simply send your client’s name or logo via email to Hand Crafted Gift Boxes, and they will hand engrave it onto a wooden box with its own unique grain. The sustainably made and forestry-certified boxes have a sliding lid, so it's easy to use. There is no doubt that your clients will appreciate the personalised box where they can store their treasured keepsakes.
Even better, you can build your own custom client gift hamper by filling the wooden box with some of the smaller gifts below.
2. Personalised Australian WineWine has always been a go-to gift for many occasions. Your client has probably already received countless bottles of wine throughout their business ventures, but a personalised wine gift will undoubtedly give you an edge.
The process of creating a personalised wine gift is simple at Oak Rooms. Simply give them your budget, and they will recommend great tasting wines for you to choose from. Then, they will create an elegant, personalised label to go with your bottle of choice. You can also pick the packaging from attractive options, such as engraved wooden boxes and cylinders. The result is a timeless gift to toast a meaningful business relationship.
3. Australian Grown Coffee PodsGive your client vibrant mornings with these 100% Australian grown coffee pods. Australian coffee is known for its distinct, earthy flavour and rich yet smooth sweetness. With this gift, your client will think of your company every time they savour every glorious cup of their Arabica blend.
The best thing about this coffee is that it comes in a compostable and biodegradable capsule. Coffee lovers can enjoy their organic brew while being mindful of the environment. It’s a win-win situation that your clients will definitely appreciate.
4. Indigenous Art Hand SoapsThis product is an excellent combination of art, wellness, and social responsibility. Each soap is an indulgent mix of shea butter and goat’s milk. Three delightful scents are included in this gift pack- Lilly Pilly, Desert Peach, and Eucalyptus.
These body bars are wrapped in breathtaking artwork by Warlukurlangu artists and packaged in a gift box. Artists from the remote desert communities of Nyirripi and Yuendumu in Central Australia benefit from the royalties of every purchase. Your clients will enjoy this thoughtful gift and respect your support of Indigenous communities.
5. Australian Honey Sampler PackWhat’s better than indulging in a jar of luscious honey? It’s enjoying a variety of different jars! The Beechworth Honey Gift Pack is a healthy and delicious gift that will sweeten any business deal.
Their elegant gift pack comes with three jars of expertly curated single varietal Australian honey. There is also a gift pack option that includes creamed honey instead. Regardless of the variations, the flavours of the flowers and their nectar are reflected in every spoonful.
6. Personalised Engraved BookmarkAny book lover would be thrilled to receive these rustic yet elegant personalised wooden bookmarks. Each unique piece can be hand engraved with your client’s name, their company logo or motto. It’s a branded corporate gift that speaks from the heart.
This personalised bookmark is a fine addition to a book or a journal that you plan to give as a gift. You can also give one personalised bookmark for every member of a department or your client’s family.
7. Bush Tucker CeramicsThis wheel-thrown ceramic tableware adds personality to any meal. It features designs inspired by bush tucker, a native Australian food. The unique earthenware line is designed by Warringari artist Gloria Mengil.
JamFactory’s mission is to support Aboriginal Arts by securing financial independence through their beautiful, handmade products. In addition to brightening a room, they also help give back to the community, which any client would appreciate.
8. Australian Made SocksSocks may be a common and practical gift, but local artists’ hand-painted designs take this humble accessory to a whole new level. The unique designs are inspired by the flora and fauna of the wild and splendid Surf Coast.
The Sock Gift Set includes a gorgeous box and four pairs of socks of your choice. Any man would revel in the comfort of the socks' soft Australian-made fabric. Every pair will always remind them of the richness of nature and the place they call home. There are even other gift box options to suit both men and women.
9. Artisan Leather Desk SetThis Australian-crafted leather set will add a touch of elegance to any workspace. It includes a mouse pad, a desk mat, and a coaster. Each soft and luxurious piece is made from authentic leather. You can even see the natural lines and markings of every unique and genuine piece.
This gift is excellent for your corporate clients who can utilise this practical gift in their offices. You may even go the extra mile by adding a leather desk caddy or a pen holder, which can be bought separately.
10. Banksia Aroma Desk PodsThe aroma of essential oils is known to ease stress and anxiety. They can also improve sleep and boost feelings of relaxation. There is no better way for your clients to enjoy these benefits than from the best-known diffuser available today, the Banksia pod. Each gift set comes with two mini Banksia pods and a bottle of pure Australian Eucalyptus oil.
Banksia Grandis is a distinct tree that grows in Southern Australia. The tree’s porous seed pod can soak up essential oils and release the scent through its pores. You don’t need electricity or flames to release the aroma.
11. Finger Lime Olive OilYour foodie client will appreciate this delicious addition to their pantry. Food connoisseurs and nutritionists agree that olive oil is one of the healthiest oils to cook with. A finger lime infused olive oil goes the extra mile and enhances the flavour of any food it is cooked with.
The finger limes used in every bottle of olive oil are grown on Australian soil. Its distinct citrus flavour makes it a perfect vinaigrette or addition to a pasta dish. A bottle or two of this infused olive oil is an excellent complement to any gourmet food basket.
12. Australian Native Chocolate BoxIndulge your client’s sweet tooth with a box of 100% Australian-made chocolates. Chocolate is almost always a safe and much loved gift option, no matter the occasion. This chocolate box is extra special as each box includes 16 unique flavours concocted from indigenous ingredients.
Their native range has salted macadamia caramel, anise myrtle, strawberry ganache, and many other exotic flavours. These make the perfect addition to a personalised client gift hamper or a special stand-alone ‘thank you’ gift for your business partners.
What Are the Best Corporate Gifts for Clients?
Realistically, your client will receive numerous gifts every year, especially toward the holidays. The best corporate gifts will allow you to stand out from the crowd. Choose personalised corporate gifts that are one-of-a-kind and feature superior craftsmanship. For added value, buy your gift from a local business. Remember, your gifts should reflect your brand values and personality as well.
How Much Should You Spend On Client Gifts?
Before going on a hunt for the perfect gift, check your company’s gift-giving policy first. Some Australian industries, such as Financial Services, have capped the price of gifts at $250. A rule of thumb is to give gifts that correspond to the receiver’s position in the company. Also, consider the amount of business your client brings to your business and decide how much you should spend from there.